Wednesday 4 September 2013

Autumn in Secunda

It has been quite a while since posting my film photos. I had about 5 rolls of film, a documentation of all the adventures I had these past few months, waiting impatiently to be developed. Watch this space, a lot of photos are still to come.

This set of photos were taken during autumn in Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa. The town mostly exist out of the mining plant of Sasol. The horizon is mostly filled with the constructions of the plant with smoke and fire bubbling into the sky. Despite this, it is a beautiful town if you only open your eyes and look a little closer. I have to admit, the plant is beautiful at night with thousands of little lights.

These photos are taken with my RICOH KR10 using FujiFilm Colour 200ISO film with a warming filter.


This photo is the first of the film strip, that is what cause the light burn on the left.








No comments:

Post a Comment