Monday 23 September 2013

First Lomography film developed

My first film developed from my Lomography toy camera, the La Sardina. I was so excited to see how this film would turn out. I took about three 36frame films full with my new La Sardina end of last year, only to find out the camera was broken and all the films were blank. I was so disappointed, because I took photos at far away places I visited only once. Guess I'll just have to go back and re-shoot them ;) 

These photos were taken on my holiday in Cape Town, South Africa. I used the Lomography Colour Chrome ISO100 film which was perfect for the bright days on the beach or at the harbour.

You'll see there are lines on some of the photos. This is due to that I had to pull the film out and roll it back manually under a blanket at night because the camera didn't want to roll back the film itself. Looks like this camera a giving me a bit of trouble, but bring it on! 










The photo was taken using the multiple exposer function.



No comments:

Post a Comment