Sunday 10 June 2012

31 Photos in 31 Days: Day #16

On 18 April 2012 Shootcase hosted a pinhole photography photo booth on the NWU Potchefstroom Campus in preparation for World Wide Pinhole Day on 30 April 2012. For more information on this day visit http://www.pinholeday.org/ 

I built a photo booth from a refrigerator box and painted it black. I also built my own pinhole camera from a matchbox to take the portraits with. There is a step by step post earlier on the blog on how to build your own pinhole camera from a matchbox. Check it out and enjoy the fun of pinhole photography. 



In this photograph I took a picture of the writing on the photo booth on the lefthand side. I allowed the students to write with chalk on the photo booth about what film photography means to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment